Medicare Care Management Support & Services
You can have great health insurance benefits—but if you aren’t sure how to use them or where to go to get the right care, it can be frustrating. Fortunately, your plan comes with access to Select Health care managers who are happy to be your guide to all things healthcare. They will listen to your concerns, support you in finding the right care, help you understand how to manage tough health conditions, and be a trustworthy source of information.
If you’ve never used a care manager before, think of them as someone who will be on your side, like a part of your care team. Here are just a few of the things a care manager can do:
- Spend time talking to you about your health needs
- Explain how to get the right care or help you schedule it
- Connect you with resources in your community
From babies to baby-boomers, care managers are for everyone on a Select Health plan. If you have a question about an upcoming surgery, a health issue, or need assistance getting health services, we encourage you to reach out: 800-442-5305
Ready to get started? Click here
Looking for a doctor? Select Health Member Advocates can help:
• Find the closest doctor or clinic
• Schedule an appointment for you
• Provide information about doctors such as age, training, certifications, and languages spoken
• Explain your benefits
October 1 - March 31
Weekdays 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Weekends 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
April 1 - September 30
Mon-Fri 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sat 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.